The people of the USSR loved to collect. They collected stamps, candy wrappers, car models and, of course, lapel pins.
Sale of vintage items made in the USSR
Dear guests of the site «Soviet Box!» You can find many interesting and antiques things which will remind you the Soviet Union`s time. But, our team would like to tell you about:
- First of all – the history of the Soviet Union.
- Secondly, we would like to show what exactly you can find here.
- Thirdly, about the rules on our web site.
- The Soviet Union was a union state that had been existed from 1923 to 1991 on the territory of the Eastern Europe, northern Central and Eastern Asia.
The USSR was nominally a union of republics with a high degree of centralization and a planned economy.
- You can find many goods in our online store «Soviet Box», which will carry you to the 20th century in the Soviet Union, such as:
- Soviet watches
- Soviet awards
- Soviet chess
- Soviet toys
- Soviet posters
- Soviet cameras
- Soviet coins, paper money
Moreover, you will be able to buy the Soviet figures of the porcelain, which have been very popular even for nowadays and the Soviet greetings cards for you friends and relatives just in the mouse click!
Why is very modern to buy and collect the Soviet Union things?
- It is the history of our world which everyone needs to know well.
- It is unusual to have such kind of the things, so you can be assured that everyone will be surprised to see it!
- So, in addition to this, you will think «How can I buy it?» It is very easy! Just click your mouse, select the delivery location and pay for it!
The administration of the Soviet Box web site «https://soviet-box.com/».
It won't be an exaggeration to say that one of the most curious mysteries of human existence is the passion for collecting. A variety of items can be collectibles. However, no matter how huge the range of collecting is, not everything and not everyone collects.
In the USSR, in the postwar years, the government decided to produce sophisticated equipment and camera. Mass production of Soviet photo equipment began back in 1929. These were cameras of the Fotokor 1 brand, which, as should be noted, were masterfully made following the example of their German colleagues - the Zeiss Icons apparatus.